This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NYLT

This is how I dropped Jared off on Monday morning at NYLT.
(This was actually on the way home but I forgot to get the picture before, thus the wonderful smile. I told him I'd post it.
This is who he spent the entire week with.
(The leaders aren't in the picture but there were quite a few of those too.)


This was his BUFFALO troop presenting the stages of team development. Or as Jared puts it the "ing" thing. Forming, storming, norming, and performing. Feel free to ask Jared what these mean. It would be a great refresher.


This is after Jared graduated from NYLT.
(NYLT is a youth form of Woodbadge. If you don't know what Woodbadge is then you must joint scouts, you're missing out!)
NYLT was an awesome experience for Jared.
It taught him how to handle various situations as a leader.
I have noticed since NYLT that he is much better at solving problems on his own and helping others through the conflict.
I've seen him use it with his sisters, it's GREAT!







No comments: