I don't even know where to start, I'm so far behind!
It's been so long since I've updated that I don't know where to start.
I love pictures so I'll add a few that will help tell what went on the past few
many months.
We attended Mike's reception in August.
Mike is like a big brother to Jared, we are so excited for him!
My kids just keep growing up on me, I can't believe how much they've changed in the last year.
This is the picture we took on Christmas morning.
As part of Laryssa and Kali's Young Women project, the three of us signed up to be volunteers at the Humane Society. This has been a very rewarding venture. Though hard at times to see the animals unloved and uncared for, we enjoy watching them be addopted and cared for til they find their forever homes. I think I passed my love for animals down to my girls.




No comments:
Post a Comment