This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Vacation

Wow, what an adventure we had! We visited Las Vegas, San Diego Zoo, Point Loma, Seaworld, San Diego Temple, Disneyland, New Port Beach Temple, California Adventure, and Universal Studios all in 9 days! Not to mention 4 states in one day (Nevada, California, Oregon, & wonderful Idaho) I don't think I've ever been so excited to be home. We had a lot of fun! Each of us had our favorite places and most of them are different from each other. My favorite of coarse was Seaworld. I love watching those magnificent creatures. Jared's favorite was California Adventure, for the rollercoaster, of coarse, or was it the Tower of Terror! Brian's was Universal Studios and all the interesting things there. We got to go to Fear Factor Live. It was rather nauseating. Kali's favorite was everything, of coarse, she can't discriminate. But she definately didn't like the waiting lines. Maryn just liked being there. She didn't enjoy many rides but fell in love with a maple leaf that she picked up, then lost on the train. We had to promise her we would find another one so that we could get her off the train. Grandma & Grandpa Ames brought her back a whole bag full of great big leaves. That was the best priced souvenir ever! Laryssa liked the fact that she went on more scarey rides than Kali. She loved going on California Screamin'. Overall it was a great trip, not much of a vacation though. I'm ready to stay home for a long while. I'll post some of our favorite picts.

No comments: