Just in case it's been a while since you've checked in on our blog, I've just spend the entire day (well almost) updating stuff that I wanted to put on the blog, but didn't. I realized that I enjoy pictures for each entry so I couldn't skip on this one :). There are lots more pictures that I'd love to post so maybe I'll have to figure out how to do one of those fancy picture kiosks (is that a word?) I didn't want to miss out on having all these entries on our blog since I count this as my journal. Hope you guys enjoy reading! I love reading everyone's blogs.
This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Caught up on Summer
Just in case it's been a while since you've checked in on our blog, I've just spend the entire day (well almost) updating stuff that I wanted to put on the blog, but didn't. I realized that I enjoy pictures for each entry so I couldn't skip on this one :). There are lots more pictures that I'd love to post so maybe I'll have to figure out how to do one of those fancy picture kiosks (is that a word?) I didn't want to miss out on having all these entries on our blog since I count this as my journal. Hope you guys enjoy reading! I love reading everyone's blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who took this picture? It is a great a picture. I heard Jared had a great birthday I have been waiting for some pictures.
I think you picture looks professional. I love it. Thanks for sending me your link!
Post a Comment