This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween


Here's our Velma and Sarah Palin. Our 1950 car hop was missing in action when picts were taken. I'll have to see if I can get her to dress up again. She looked pretty cute with her cat eye glasses.
When Maryn first got her glasses she looked in the mirror and said, " I look like Velma". So we made her a Velma outfit. (Not an easy task, people just don't make orange shirts and socks.) We died her shirt and socks orange and I made her skirt out of a size 14 pair of corduroy pants. It even has the waste band! I was quite pleased, just don't look too close :) Ever since Sarah Palin was announced to be running for VP, my dad has thought Laryssa looks like her. So we dressed her up like Sarah. I think she makes a pretty close match. (The make-up irritated her eyes so her eyes are a little wattery.)
We were at the Corn Maize for Halloween, or I should say Jared, Brian, and I were. The girls bailed on us and went to my sisters house for homemade soup and rolls, and of coarse the trick or treating. Let's just say they got PLENTY of candy!

No comments: