This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Oregon and Cutting down our Christmas Tree


What a fun vacation! We are still in Oregon with Megan. We had a fun Thanksgiving at Megan's new house. (The house is really nice!) There were 34 people at Thanksgiving dinner. We all fit quite well. Then on Friday, after early morning shopping, we went and cut down a fresh Christmas Tree, it was a hard decision. There were so many trees, as you can see. Kali ended up picking out our tree. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the tree we cut, but I'll try to post a picture of it post decor. The only part I do not like about a real tree is that I have to put the lights on, no pre-lit trees at the tree farm. Hopefully I can do the tree justice with the lights. It is Saturday night and we are leaving in the morning for the 8 hour car ride home. We are taking a different route home that we took on the way here. The route here was pretty fast except for the last 2hours. The last while was windy, curvy, narrow, and mossy. Once again, I should have taken pictures, oh well. The route for the home journey is the Interstate 84. I guess there are some pretty views that way, I'll try to remember to take pictures.

No comments: