This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maryn's Friend (Doggie) Party


Maryn had a few friends (puppies) over for a birthday party last week. A lady from our ward came and did the kids faces and games for me. Here is our "pack" of pups. I found the cupcake recipe on the internet and I thought they turned out pretty cute. The girls helped me with them too. The kids got to enjoy some dog food (muddie buddies) and dog biscuits (dog bone sugar cookies). I think I filled them with plenty of sugar before sending them home! Maryn had a lot of fun having her first friend BD party ever. (How sad, I know) Good thing she is so easy to please. Kali & Laryssa enjoyed helping Ronda out with the party too.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like a fun party. They are cute dogs.

D'Neill said...

Awesome birthday party! What a fun mom you are :)

Jim and Hillary said...

Those cupcakes are incredible!!!