Happy Valentines Day!
Brian got me this beautiful bouquet of flowers for Valentines Day. It is so pretty. It's fun to have a pretty table centerpiece. We enjoyed the early day together, ate lunch, and went to the temple. Then we came home to spend the evening with the kids. We made a nice dinner for the family and even had table decorations for the event. This is big for me because I don't like to make extra messes than is absolutely necessary. But having said that, it was fun to see the kids faces when they came down and saw the table with a nice tablecloth, flowers, and candy sprinkled around the table. We had sparkling cider, pork, parmesan noodles, broccoli, lobster (can you believe it... Kali was excited... I still have decided I still am not fond of seafood), and to top it off we had cheesecake for dessert (thanks Lindsay). I should have taken a picture for memory.
Oh yes, and as you can see in the picture I now have glasses. I've decided that I can't go any longer forcing my eyes to see. Kali also got glasses this week, she isn't thrilled, I think they are cute. I will try to get a picture. We are becoming a family of 4-eyes. All of us except Jared have glasses. He will have his eyes checked just to make sure :).
I was "tagged" a while ago to list 25 things I love about my hubby.... so here we go
What I love about Brian......
I was "tagged" a while ago to list 25 things I love about my hubby.... so here we go
What I love about Brian......
1. The way he smiles at me.
2. The way he can make anything.
3. I love his "I can do it" attitude.
4. I love to hear him pray.
5. To watch him type.
6. How he loves to cuddle on the couch.
7. How he puts up with my extra pillows :)
8. How he creates things when he cooks.
9. How he can make a great meal out of leftovers.
10. How he looks in a white shirt & tie.
11. He listens to me.
12. I love when he scratches my back.
13. I love when he rubs my feet.
14. I love that he loves being home.
15. I love that he takes me on dates.
16. That he encourages me.
17. He supports me.
18. He enjoys spending time with me and the kids.
19. His vision of the Boy Scouts of America.
20. How he takes "his" boys on campouts each month.
21. The way he vacuums (thanks Peggy)
22. Puts up with my "downloading" at night.
23. That he wants to take care of us.
24. That he is a hard worker and provides so well for us.
25. I LOVE the way he loves me!
3 comments:
Oh, this is sweet! That is a great picture of you two!
I love the pictures!! They are so sweet! I love the glasses too!
Love the glasses!!! Very cute. Great husband. Funny, those are some of the same things I love about Danny too.
Post a Comment