This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

April 2010

April General Conference
It was so fun to take Maryn to General Conference for part of her baptism. We took the whole family this time, we usually take just the kid being baptized but since it was Easter we took everyone, even Grandma & Grandpa Ames.
If you look close you can see President Monson, President Eyring and President Uchtdorf.
I couldn't get my camera out fast enough, so sorry it's blurry.

Everyone finding their seats in the conference center.



What a BEAUTIFUL site!







This is my nephew Jace, isn't he cute.I thought this was a cute picture of Rys, not sure who took it, but atleast she looks happy driving in the car for so long. I think it maybe a self portrait.



Upcoming events:
Our family is going on a Trek at Martin's Cove in June. We are excited, we've been making outfits for the past few weeks. We'll have to post more later. Here is Maryn in her ORANGE pioneer dress and pinafore.


1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks like you had a good trip to temple square. The trek sounds like fun, I love Maryn's dress.