This is where we post about life and sometimes are enjoying life too much to post.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

January 2010


Grandpa's Surgery January 2010 Pheonix, Arizona



In January my Grandpa Duffin needed back surgery. My Aunt Cheryl and I accompanied my grandparents to Pheonix for surgery. We were there for a week. We were looking forward to some nice weather, but instead we got terrential (sp) rains, unlike they've seen in years. I guess we brought them some Idaho weather.


I promised Laryssa that if she let me take her camera with me that I would take some pictures from the plane. This is a picture on our way to Pheonix.

This is on the way home. The pilot told us this is the western edge of the Grand Canyon.


Aunt Cheryl and Me

It was so fun to spend a week with one of my favorite people!



Our home for 1 week



It had such a beautiful courtyard

No comments: